Tuesday, July 28, 2009

POOR LITTLE KITTEN

ok, for this post, i think i'll b going to use english
cuz i duno how to express this xperience in malay

One night, my mom ask me to accompany her to bus station. She's going to buy a bus ticket for my sis as her university, UPM, is going to close about 10days because of the A(H1N1) virus.
I was creep ed out by my sis's story that one of her friends affected by the virus and my sis shared her drinks with her friend that morning! What the hell?!
But i don't blame her, she didn't know yet that time.
But I felt somewhat scared if my sis got infected, n my family, me, myself....n friends...school...life...people...people around me...people around the world!!! Arrgh!!
Oh, back to the story..
While I was waiting for my mom to buy the ticket, i walked around the station n pop! I accidentally kicked a box. I stared at the box n ya know what, the box was shaking by itself! It gave me a fright!
And suddenly i heard a small 'meow-ing' sound coming from the box. I wonder if there's any cats in that neatly tided box, so I examined and no doubt, it was kitten..I was affirmatively sure!
I tried to open but i couldn't make it as my mom's voice that calling me, make my busy hand stopped from working on 'saving' the kitten. I returned to car with a heavy heart.
My mom mad at me, she said maybe it was someone's pet n she/he want to carry it in the bus. I just nodded, but deep in my heart, I felt pity for the kitten..
I don't think the cat is someone's belonging, I think someone left it on purpose.
I wonder how's the feeling of the kitten, he's alone..in a dark, small box... In hungry, calling for help, but no one could understand.
No one care for a good-for-nothing box that being left in that kind of place
Humans are cruel nowadays...why can't they pour even a tiny kindness just to open the box and free the kitten? Or maybe just left it without put them into box? Is that so hard?
Cats, they are Allah's creatures like humans too...they have feelings..
But humans, the more they live, the more they become inhumane..
So when I got in the car, I just keep on praying for the kitten, I prayed for someone who still got humanity in their heart, save the poor little kitten..

No comments: